Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google Chrome!

You have to see this!

Check Google Chrome - the latest free browser. Its extremely fast and lightweight, probably because it lacks plugins and many other features (like it failed Java tests). Though it offers spelling correction, it doesn't offer the alternatives yet, leaving user to wonder what is wrong with what he typed.

Mind that it is new and in early stages and that makes it not really worthy of being compared to FF or IE or any other standard browser for that matter. But the speed, light-weight, sleek design make it my instant favourite!

But I am going to stick to FF for the love of extremely customizable interface and its robustness. I must say I missed greasemonkey the moment I started GC.

I really hope Google keeps up the good work and give us more customizable version with the lightness and speed of it's current version.

6 comments:

  1. I gotta check that out then. tnxx! :)

    A Google-maniac,
    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday a French friend emailed me 'You look gorgeous in Goggle Chrome'.

    I thought it had a special filter or something that would make me look glamourusly better than with Explorer or Firefox -which are the browsers I know-.

    But I'm very curious, I have to try it too (especially if you recommend it). Like Keshi, I'm very fond of Google.

    But tell me, Nayan... if I download GC in my laptop, will it work if I keep my explorer there? Can I have them both?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    PS.- Nah, definitely, you don't look like a preacher, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leni!

    I'm not sure what you're friend referred to by "Goggle Chrome". I suspect some new brand is making you look beautiful, even to nerds. Hemm.. I need to make my friends wear them for me too.

    But goggle/google or not, you are gorgeous anyway. :)

    Yes, you can keep all the browsers and use them too! :) I use IE, FF and GC at the same time (don't ask reasons please x-p)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Nayan, my mistake, the guy meant Google -not Goggle- Chrome. Lol. Thanks for the compliment :))

    I am very curious about this new browser, I'll try it.

    about your browser preferences... I never ask, Nayan. :)
    Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) You're welcome, Leni.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :)